**Please note that all orders include shipping and handling if an item needs to be shipped to you. Shipping costs may vary depending on your location.**

Friday, December 11, 2009

Custom Made flowers

You can order custom made flowers on headbands, clips or pins. Choose up to three (3) different patterns in a petal or rosette design. *I can do baby headbands too!*

Headbands: $12.00 each
Clips & Pins: $8.00 each



















If you are having trouble matching fabrics, just let me know what your favorites are, and I can help you find coordinating fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. If I had some fabrics I really liked, could I bring them to you to make me some FABULOUS flowers? I just love the flowers you make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I would love to make some for you!

    ReplyDelete